The new godfather of timecode
The Timecode Buddy: wifi master is the core product in the system.
It offers four key functions:
1. A world-class accurate timecode generator. At the heart of the Timecode Buddy:wifi master we installed a temperature controlled crystal that's pre-tuned to super accuracy 'out of the box'. There's no need to take extra time tuning each device before every use.
2. A multi-channel transceiver. We installed a robust multi-channel digital transceiver to sync timecode between the TimecodeBuddy family. Timecode is transmit and synced between all master and slave units on a shoot seamlessly over one of the 14 licence free ISM BAND RF channels.
3. WiFi connectivity. Empowered with simultaneous WiFi connectivity, stream sample accurate timecode over WiFi to up to 10 iPhones or iPads. This gives everyone from timecode loggers, camera assistants to script supervisors and directors access to the same perfectly synced timecode.
4. A workflow solution. Use the Timecode Buddy: wifi master with MovieSlate to unlock a comprehensive timecode and metadata logging tool that allows you to email your editor with the appropriate file to import directly into the timeline of the edit.
- Blue backlit display screen shows set up mode, timecode, user bits, frames per second (FPS) and TX/RX channel number.
- Simple programming from an onscreen menu using a one finger navigation system. No confusing DIP switches to worry about.
- Pre-programmed with 14 licence free channels in the ISM Band, for robust timecode syncing between TCB devices.
- Provides GENLOCK TV SYNC in 'standard' level output and 'high' level output to feed two cameras in a 3D camera rig, including HD formats.
- Adjust and fix all settings simply 'on set' from your iPhone or iPad and access product manuals from any web browser using the Timecode Buddy: webview.
- Transform an iPad into a digislate with the Timecode Buddy: app and unlock the advanced logging features of the latest Movie★Slate app.
- Powered by two AA batteries or an external 9-24v DC supply.
- Separate dual buffered timecode outputs to feed two cameras in a 3D camera rig.
- Timecode in and outs via BNC sockets or a standard wired Lemo five pin connector.
- Set up your Timecode Buddy: wifi master to generate its own mobile 'timecode wifi network' wherever you are, or it can join an existing infrastructure network on set to expand the range of the 'timecode wifi network' across a whole set or sound stage for everybody to share.
- Update your Timecode Buddy: wifi master firmware online.